Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The Last Night

Well! This is it! Jessie was set apart tonight as an OFFICIAL MISSIONARY! During her blessing she just had the biggest grin on her face the entire time. When we left, you could see the light of the Lord shining through her. I get to be her companion until we drop her off tomorrow and it's funny how honored I feel haha I know her real companions will feel the same because she is an amazing daughter of God who was meant to go on a mission and go to Chile especially. I'm so excited for her and I'm going to miss her so much. She loves you all and thanks you all for your support. SEE YA LATER HERMANA J-WILLA!! I LOVE YOU <3
Love, Rachel (Bonzai)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We love her too!! And you!! Love Aunt Lenore :)

Unknown said...

I haven't looked at this yet and I can't. Makes me cry!! Love you Hermana Willa ;) Love your big sister ross